The Pirelli World Challenge Driver Shootout
19 August 2017
Racers will need to confirm upon arriving and pay $50 to compete in “Grand Prix” race format with PWC drivers. We will be raffling off some prizes too so you won’t want to miss this.
- Bryan Sellers, Georgia, K-PAX Racing McLaren driver. Winner of Daytona 24 hour and other big sports car events
- Ben Barnicoat, England, K-PAX Racing McLaren driver, 20 year old open wheel star now a factory McLaren driver. Co-Driver with reigning GT champion Alvaro Parente
- Shea Holbrook, Orlando, Pirelli World Challenge winningest woman driver, Won last race at Utah two weeks ago
- Scott Dolahitte, Austin, driving a Lotus, Won the pole and finished 3rd last year at COTA in GTS
- Nate Stacy, Okla., 17 year old race, Youngest driver to ever win a PWC race at 14, Finished 2nd GTS points last year
- Parker Chase, New Braunsfels, 16 year old star, Finished second in several GTS races last year
- Harry Gottsacker, 18 year old from San Antonio, won pole at Mid-Ohio this year
- Jeff Sexton, Austin, driving local team’s car, Winding Road Racing
2500 McHale Ct.
Austin, TX 78758